Dylan at Six (and three quarters)

So I've been working on photography a lot lately (obviously), but I realized that I have stopped taking pictures of the kids.  Which is a shame, because that was part of my motivation for starting.  I think I haven't really been doing much with them lately because 1- they aren't interested in being photographed all the time, and 2- I was judging the less than ideal (lighting etc) conditions that most of our life occurs in too harshly.  In an effort to stop caring about perfection and begin caring about doing things I want to do I've decided to restart my Dylan at... and Aaron at.... posts.  Obviously they aren't 5 and 1 anymore.

My dad invited us over for pizza this past Sunday.  Growing up he used to make pizza from scratch every Sunday night for dinner.  I think he had something to do with a bet he made with my mom involving a surgery she had and how many staples she wound up with afterwards.  However it came about, it resulted in lots of good pizza during my childhood.  This time Dylan helped out in the kitchen.

Dylan at Six:  Making pizza with Opa.









And then my camera battery died.  
But the pizza was good :)




Comments