Project 365: Day 113

A few years ago I received this really cool stained glass piece for my birthday (thanks Aunt Kathy and Uncle Dave!)  I've been trying to take interesting pictures of it for a while but they just never really seem to come out as great as I want them to.  Today while the kids were eating lunch I just happened to come up with this idea.  There's a little sliver of mirror that caught my reflection and I thought it looked kind of cool.  Like an abstract portrait.  I took nearly 100 pictures of my eyes in the mirror, but in the end I think I like this better.  I just wish I could do something with that big gray blob right below the lips.  I may need to re-edit later.  But for now I'm off to do my 1 hour treadmill run (I can't keep procrastinating). 




Comments

Unknown said…
This is such a cool photo!!
Jess said…
thanks!! I had a lot of fun with it.