Project 365: Day 112

Aaron has been my unknowing test subject lately while I try to figure out how to take a good picture with a wide angle lens.  I really want to use it for more candid lifestyle pictures, but the distortion has been a big problem.  So I took this one at the library today.  It's a set up I've had in mind for a while, but I really wish I had been able to place him one window further right, facing the camera, and reading a book....  that's my vision.  However, Aaron is 21 months old and does not care about my vision, he's too busy running around soaking up the world to play model for mom.  So while this isn't my vision, it's still perfect, because it's Aaron.


Also, I remembered that I can correct some distortion post process which is what I tried to do here and it is MUCH better than the original.  I'm hoping I at least have the vertical and horizontal lines straight (though notice how stretched out that bench in the right corner is... oh well).


Comments