Project 365: Day 3

We spent the morning at my parent's house.  In addition to coffee, pancakes, bacon, pumpkin pie, and copious amounts of whipped cream my brother managed to give Dylan another art lesson, while also giving me some photo tips ("it's dark in here…. use your flash").  I never use my flash because I never like the results, but with his guidance I threw a napkin over the flash to diffuse the light and got a much better picture.  I feel like this is where I should say that I hope that by the time I finish this project a year from now I'll be more comfortable with using a flash, but the truth is that I really have no interest in putting the effort or money into really learning how to use a flash.  At best I'm just hoping that I won't feel such an aversion to it.

Comments

Shannon said…
This is very cool. Now I want one of those crayon holders. :)
Jess said…
Thanks! My mom got it for Dylan (and my brother-- haha) from Target. I think they still have them.