Project 365: Day 19


My laundry has been piling up. I think it has something to do with my neglecting it in favor of other things... playing at the park with the kids, taking pictures for this project, taking pictures for my photo class, running, reading... all of which are wa-a-a-ay better than laundry.  But today I went to get Aaron dressed and he was out of shirts.  Completely out.  So I knew I had to get back on track and tackle some real world tasks.  I decided that maybe if I plan a picture of my folded and ready to be put away laundry, I'd actually wash it and fold it.  I think I basically bribed myself to clean my family's clothes.  Well, it worked.  I don't know that I love the picture, but my clothes are folded and put away, so in my mind it was a total success.  Don't be surprised if I throw up some photos of purging toys, washing dishes, and scrubbing floors in the future... apparently I'll actually get that done if I know I need it for a photo.

(I'm also adding this to my self portrait collection... no long rambling commentary on that this time though.)


Comments