Happy Mother's Day to me :)

I am putting this in here as a record, in case I want to look it up again sometime in the future.

Today I ran the Mother's Day 4 miler in Reston.  I finished in 47 mins 27 secs.  That's good for me :)  It comes to and average of 11 mins 51 sec mile.  Usually on my long, slow runs I have been averaging 12-13 minute miles, so I'm happy with that.  I tried to look up my old 4 mile race time from 4 years ago, because I thought I would have written a blog entry about it, but it isn't here.  So I have no idea how I compare.  Boo.  But that's alright, I know this time was faster.

Next week a 5k.  I wonder if I can beat my pace since it will be shorter?  We'll see... it could be tough because I typically don't hit my stride until like 2 1/2 miles into my run and by that point I'll be nearly done.

Comments