Day 2

Favorite love song.

Okay, I find this day a little boring and generic.  And also, I don't know that I REALLY have a favorite love song.  It took me a while to pick one out.  There are just so many to choose from.  But I'm happy with my final selection, but I bet if you asked me this again a year from now I'd have a different answer, which is something I'm trying to avoid while doing this.  Anyway, here is it:

First Day of My Life by Bright Eyes


I don't find it at all sappy, but it's still sweet.  And (like in the video, which is simple and sweet as well) it makes me think not only of my love for my husband, but also for my child.... and how much happines our little family has brought to my life.

Matt:  Agreed, this was kind of an underwhelming question.  But in the end he chose At Last  by Etta James.  Because it's what we danced to at our wedding.  Hard to argue with that.  :)  Here's a great live version.

Comments