Speed Culling

On Saturday I had a bridal shower in the early afternoon. My morning was wide open though, so I decided to make the most of it and get started on cleaning out the hall closet and turning it into more of a hobby closet for us (arts and crafts, as well as games and wii stuff). I figured I'd start off by getting everything out of the closet in the morning, and then when I got home from the shower, I would have to put it all away... And then a mere 1 hour later, it was all done. All of it. I emptied out the closet, moved stuff that we wanted to keep to other parts of the house, emptied a bookshelf from the basement to move into the hall closet, reorganized all that was left and put it all back. For some reason, i had it in my head that this process could take a few days, and it only took an hour! So with that great success behind me, I decided to spend a little extra time getting ready for my shower by curling the ends of my hair to look a little extra special. :). Oh and Dylan was all about helping me through the process, especially once I handed him a flashlight... he showed me everywhere I was going to make sure I didn't trip on anything.

Then yesterday I decided to clean our windows. I think we spent a total of 20 minutes doing that. Easy-peasy. It's making me realize that these things don't take as long as I thought they would. Which really helps me feel motivated to tackle more of my projects. On my list for today-- laundry. Nothing glamorous about that, but it has to get done.

Comments