Sunday Thoughts and Events

So far it's been a fairly typical Sunday.

-Matt and I decided to go out for breakfast this morning. Of course I didn't get up until late so by the time we were ready, all the good breakfast places were packed... as in lines of people waiting outside. So we went for our usual Panera. Then we drove around Ashburn trying to find a neighborhood we'd want to live in... nothing. Wanna know why? Because builders build these huge houses on these itty-bitty plots of land where your dining room is practical in your neighbors kitchen. It irritates me SO much. Why cant there just be normal sized houses on normal sized plots of land with a decent amount of space between you and your neighbors. grr

-Then i went to my yoga class. Which felt really good. I missed it last week and felt really tense and uncomfortable all week. So it was nice to go out and stretch some more.

-After that I went to the only drive thru place I know of that has salads that dont come with chicken on them... burger king. And technically salads sans chicken isn't on their menu, but if you order one, they charge you less than the salads that are on the menu. bonus.

-So now I'm at home, having just finished my delicious garden salad, watching Gossip Girl on tv and checking my email. Two interesting things there... Gossip Girl is based on the teenage series of novels. I read one for a class this summer and it wasn't all that great. The show is even worse, yet I'm watching anyway. I also got my weekly "here's what's happening with your pregnancy this week" email. I found out that these sharp stabbing pains I get from standing up too quickly are called round ligament pain which is apparently normal. Just one more thing to add to my list of things you can only experience while i'm pregnant. yay

-Now it's time for me to get up and do laundry because bright and early tomorrow morning matt and I leave for Las Vegas!

Comments