Brrrrr

It's finally starting to get cooler out, which I'm happy about. I'd be even happier if the heat was working in our house. Last night got pretty cold, but fortunately we have really warm blankets so I didn't really notice it until I got out of bed this morning. But tomorrow we have someone coming to look at it and hopefully fix it as well.

In other unrelated news... we got Guitar Hero for the wii this weekend. It's so much fun. I'm not a big video game person, but I've definitely already put in a few hours already. I don't think I'll be a guitar hero expert or anything. So far I've just been playing on the medium level. Today I tried a song on the hard level and I dont think I lasted anymore than 7% of the way into the song. It is incredibly more challenging than the medium level. So I think I'll just work in the medium mode a little longer.

Also, this week I go in for another sonogram. This could be the time I find out the sex of the baby. I really hope the doctors are able to tell, I'm dying to know. But for the record I dont have a preference one way or another... I'm just curious. Plus then I can really start planning baby stuff. I've also started feeling the baby move a lot more in the past week or so. They aren't big movements (I can barely feel them if I put my hand on my stomach, but I can definitely feel them internally), but once they kid starts going they last for about 5 minutes or so. It's a really weird feeling, but cool in a way. The only this is that I wish this baby were on the same sleep cycle as me. I've been woken up a couple nights in the past week because of the little flutters.

Alright, time to bundle up under the covers in what I hope is our last night without heat.

Comments