Back to the Real World


Well, our vacation ended on Saturday but it feels like it's taking me all week to get back to normal. Matt and I were completely exhausted by the time we left Vegas. But I think that's because we both decided to do as much as possible since we probably wont be going back (at least not anytime in the foreseeable future). After Matt finished up his work related stuff, we had lunch with two of my uncles that live in Vegas (who helped us get this picture above), we saw the Penn and Teller show as well as O (which was surreal to say the least), and played a little blackjack.

It's definitely good to be back home though. I have to admit that I've been feeling more tired than usual. But I think that's due to the busy week we had and the time changes, so hopefully I'll start to get my energy back to somewhat normal soon. I thought I had more to write about, but I think I'm really just stalling before I have to go to work. So until next time...

Comments