It's Coming!!!!

Xanadu on Broadway!! How crazy is that?!?

Last night my sister Sarah came over to pick up some stuff she had left behind after house sitting for us. I convinced her to have dinner with me, and then we watched Xanadu... singing along and laughing at all the beyond crazy outfits throughout the movie.

Then today, Matt checked the mail and pulled out his new Entertainment Weekly. And smack in the middle of the magazine is a 6 page article on the tragic, yet popular (among some) movie Xanadu and the fact that it is going to be a Broadway musical (opening this month).

If only there were a (cheap) way to get me, my sisters, and my mom up to NYC to see it...

Xanadu (doo doo doo doo doo),
Xanadu-u-u
Now we are here
In Xanadu.

Xanadu your neon lights will shine
For YOU XANADUUUUU!

(it's time to break out the leg warmers and roller skates)

Comments

Anonymous said…
do do do do do do XANADU!!

its awesome.

all that is needed are the roller skates & super stylish clothes.