An End to the Craziness is in Sight

So these past few weeks have been fairly intense. Somehow I managed to finish 3 papers that were due within 10 days of each other. I wrote over 40 pages by the time it was all over (not including scores, appendixes, a CD, and lots of bibliographies). So this weekend I made sure that I had nothing to do with writing (cleaning, gardening, dinner with family, movies, tv, napping, reading for FUN-- it was great). Unfortunately, my music paper was only a rough draft so at some point I still have to edit and turn in a final copy, and I have a final exam on thursday, so I'm not entirely done with the semester, but for the most part, I've made it through the stressful week (it probably didnt help that I actually worked more than usual last week too, to help out with absences while some of the librarians were at a conference.) I'm almost finished, it's so close that it's starting to get tempting to blow off the few things I have left, but I know myself well enough to know that I can't do that (even if--and though-- I really want to). I just keep telling myself that after May 15th, this will all be over.... at least for two and a half weeks, then the summer semester starts. wahoo

Comments