Done

It's over. The semester is finished. And not a moment too soon. I just emailed my last paper to my teacher, so I officially have no work left.

For some reason, this semester just wiped me out. I dont understand how that's possible, especially since I didn't have any instruments to practice (which was always my undergrad excuse). I have my theories... my job (plus commute time), the # of papers I had to write (I think it was 5 total, with about 55-60 pages overall-- I'd much rather take tests though), and lack of sleep (due to staying up late writing papers and waking up early to go to work). But I made it through alive, and I'm pretty sure my grades will reflect my awesomeness (I already know 2 of them, I just have to wait on the last one before I can feel completely assured that I did as well as I hoped this semester).

But now my brain in mush. I dont know how long it will take before it recovers... hopefully less than two weeks though because that's when summer classes begin.

I'm gonna go celebrate my accomplishments by going to bed. yay sleep!

Comments