Boring Post

Spring break is next week. I only have Monday and Thursday off though. I have to work the other days. I have all these plans of things I'll be able to get done during spring break, but I'm not sure there will be enough time, either that or I'll just have to be up really late every night working on various research projects. What a fun way to spend spring break.

I didnt go to class today. I haven't been feeling well lately, actually that also true for Matt as well (he was sent home from work today). I didnt do much today, finished up some homework and emailed it to my professor, and then some little things around the house.

So needless to say, not a whole lot of interesting things to blog about. I think that will be true between now and May... since I really need to start working on my school work more. Oh well, at least I have a few weeks off between the spring and summer semesters, maybe I can have a life then.

Comments