- I'm no longer afraid to drive on the Beltway. Before I avoided it at all possibly costs. Now I don't mind it too much (so long as it's not rush hour, and it's not raining)
- I consider information more carefully. Where did it come from? What is a person's intention/motivation for giving it to you? Are you getting the whole story?
- The history of the computer
Things left to learn:
- How a library works, especially cataloging since everyone talks about it nonstop
- Apparently everything else the world has to offer
- Not to feel claustrophobic while spending time in a library