Mini Dreams

Sometimes, right before I fall asleep, I get these weird mini dream images. They only last for about 5 seconds, maybe less. I probably don't remember all of them because I probably fall asleep before I get a chance to remember. But sometimes they cause me to completely snap out of my sleepy haze. Anyway, here are some of the ones I remember.

************************************************************************************

First...
This one came to me as I nodded off during a 10th grade biology class (dont judge... during my high school years class was about the only place I got any sleep.)

There was an average European cobblestone road. To the side of the road was a sidewalk made out of this yellowish stone. And then right in the middle of the sidewalk, for no apparent reason, was a staircase leading down into total blackness. I was standing with my toes just hanging over the edge of the first staircase. For some reason I decided to go down, but instead of walking down the steps, I just leaned forward like I was going to dive.

Next...
This one happened about a month or two after I started working at Starbucks. I was at a friend's house after working late one night, we were probably watching a movie or something.

I was at work, behind the espresso bar, pulling shots as usual. Except this time I after I pulled 2 shots instead of pouring them into a starbucks cup, I poured them into a glass that had a huge strawberry in it. Which I didn't think would taste very good.

Then...
This one occured right as I was falling asleep when I was a freshman at mary washington college.

I'm in a typical locker room. The lockers are green and there's a row of wooden benches in front of them. On the bench is a row of 4 or 5 teal green football helmets. At first they are just sitting there and nothing is happening. Then they slowly start to rise about a foot above the bench. Once there, they begin to rotate forward. As they are spinning the helmet second from the left turns into a dolphin. Still the size of the helmet, and still rotating like the other helmets.

Last...
This one occured only a few nights ago as I was about to fall asleep. (notice that as I got older, I started to sleep at appropriate times).

There was an old wooden wall. On the wall is a row of hooks mounted on a more decorative piece of wood that was painted a light pea green color. The hooks are black. I hung a neon pink towel on the hook directly in front of me.

************************************************************************************

That's about it. They dont really make any sense (that I can see) but they are interesting images. And the weird thing is that I have them while I am semi-awake. But like I said, they only last for at most 5 seconds. Those are the only one's I remember, I'm sure there have been tons more.

Anyway, I just felt like writing them down while I still remember them.

Comments