I know what happens at the end of Book 6

I finished the Harry Potter books at 10:30 Wednesday morning. I read all of them (except Book 2, which I havent been able to get a hold of yet) in 1 week and 5 days. Well within my goal. Yay me!

My overall assessment of the books: They are fun to read. Books 1 through 3 have a somewhat similiar plot line... Harry is at home in normalness, then goes to school where he gets himself involved in some mystery. He is suspicious about certian people who he thinks are involved, but then you find out at the last minute it's really the "last" person you would have expected (under the influence of Voldermort of course). Harry defeats them and then returns home at the end of the year. Books 4-6 change some aspects of this plot line, in that now you see the bigger picture of what is really going on with Harry. So I think those were a little more interesting. But still, these books wont change your life, but they are entertaining.

The one problem with reading that much Harry Potter in less than 2 weeks is that it was starting to mess with my mind. Funny how easy it is to lose track of fiction and reality. But now everything's back to normal . So now, just like everyone else I have to sit around (which will give me time to catch up on housework) and wait for the next book to come out. Hopefully that wont be too long from now.

Comments

Tom said…
I have book 2 which I can bring Sunday, if you want your mind messed with a little more :)