Good Eats

I made some awesome Granola today. I got the recipe from a show on Food Network. Seriously, I dont think people need to buy cookbooks anymore... FoodNetwork.com has all kinds of recipes, it's great. Now you can even set up a person recipe box on their website (which means I dont have to print out the recipes and throw them into my "random recipes" drawer.)

I love Food Network, I wish other people watched it as often as I do. Then when I see one of my friends I could be like "hey did you see Rachel Ray last night? Wasn't that an amazing feast she prepared in only 30 minutes? I didnt think she'd be able to pull it off." and they'd be like "Of course I watched it, I never miss Rachel Ray, you know that." Alas, I am alone in my excitement.

But if anyone is interested, here are the good shows to watch:

  1. Iron Chef (NOT Iron Chef America... especially if Bobby Flay is cooking-- I dont like him after the stunt he pulled on the real Iron Chef several years ago). And when you watch Iron Chef, you always root for the iron chef (especially if it's Morimoto, because he has the awesome silver uniform).
  2. Good Eats with Alton Brown
  3. The Naked Chef. A british chef... he likes to whack everything.
  4. Any show with Rachel Ray... she can be a little on the obnoxiously perky side, but for some reason I have to watch her show whenever it's on (and she has like 4 shows, so they are on a lot).

Comments