Weapon of Choice: Dewey Decimal System

Things that have happened today:

  1. It takes my sister a million years to make decisions. um..... um..... um.... (do that a few thousand more times and you will know how i feel). Yet I still have fun with her anyway. After all she did teach me the Cotten-Eyed Joe dance today-- or at least her variation of it. We kinda made up whatever parts she couldnt remember.


  2. My brother loves My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion. He has it on his iTunes and it's one of the very few songs he's rated.
    He gave it Star Star Star Star Star stars. Ahh, my brother.


  3. My friend, known as TubaSteve, told me they make a Librarian Action Figure. And he owns it. I find this very amusing. Ha Ha Ha, comes with "amazing shushing action." TubaSteve rocks!

That's all I have to say for today.

Comments