Updates

Some updates: (nothing too exciting going on)


  1. Allergies- it's that time again. Though i dont get the typical congestion, sneezing, coughing allergies. I get itches. My whole face itches like crazy, especially my eyes and nose. I expect this to last through until June. And there's really not much i can do about it.


  2. 24- Season finale next week... AHH i cant wait. That show has way too much suspense for me.

    Here is how I would like it to end:
    Jack captures that chick who is working with Marwan (sp?). She willingly gives up the info about the missile because she realizes that she was wrong. The missile is intercepted, the country lives happily ever after. Tony is safely returned to Michelle, and they live happily ever after (my husband suggests they do a spin-off in which Tony and Michelle attempt a "normal" life in the country after their crazy lives at CTU). Audry realizes that Jack was only doing what he had to do to find the nuclear missile and forgives him, they live happily ever after. President Palmer runs for re-election and wins (getting rid of the wussy guy they currently have), he too lives happily ever after.

    Here's how I expect it to end:
    Jack finds the chick who's holding Tony hostage, she refuses to give up the info and also kills Tony (breaking Michelle's heart). The missile strikes a huge city (either NY or DC) without any warning time for evacuation. Marwan gets away to plan his next attack (next season?). Audry drumps Jack as soon as he gets back to CTU headquarters. President Palmer goes back to doing the "swoop and squat" commercials. Needless to say, not so many "happily ever after" scenarios in this one.

    At least I'm not in denial, I know 24 likes going for those "i cant believe they did that" endings. Actually all I ask is that Tony and Michelle get through this season alive. That would make me happy.


  3. Wedding- We went to a wedding this weekend. Congrats to the happy couple! It was a little far away (like a 2 hour drive), but we had a very nice time. I was concerned because I knew that we wouldnt really know anyone at the wedding, but fortunately we sat a table with a very nice chatty couple. The wedding took place at a mansion back in the woods. It was so peaceful (and beautiful). It gave us a good chance to just relax. I dont think it's possible to feel that peaceful anywhere in Northern Virginia. Stress just oozes all over this area.

That's about it for now.

Comments